Makes 1½ cups of sauce
¼ cup garbanzo beans
¼ cup sliced almonds
8 cup coconut oil
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
8 cup vegetable oil
¼ cup water
¼ cup nutritional yeast
¼ teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon dried basil
2 tablespoons lime juice or apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon diced jalapeño
1. Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and store in the refrigerator.
Adapted by Addie Broyles of the Austin American-Statesman from “More Peas, Thank You” (Harlequin, $21.95) by Sarah Matheny