This is a great-tasting holiday spread.
Makes 2 ½ cups 1/3 pound smoked salmon
2 green onions, chopped
3 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Crackers or thin-sliced French bread
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the salmon and green onion. Blend well.
2. With the processor running, gradually add the cream cheese, butter, sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco to taste and blend until smooth.
3. Line a quart mold with plastic wrap, pack the mousse into the mold and refrigerate until set.
4. To serve, unmold the mousse onto a serving platter lined with lettuce leaves and surround it with crackers or thinly sliced French bread.
From The Seattle Times file