This is a great-tasting holiday spread.
Makes 2 ½ cups 1/3 pound smoked salmon
2 green onions, chopped
3 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 tablespoons lemon juice
Crackers or thin-sliced French bread
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the salmon and green onion. Blend well.
2. With the processor running, gradually add the cream cheese, butter, sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco to taste and blend until smooth.
3. Line a quart mold with plastic wrap, pack the mousse into the mold and refrigerate until set.
4. To serve, unmold the mousse onto a serving platter lined with lettuce leaves and surround it with crackers or thinly sliced French bread.
From The Seattle Times file