Makes 1 large pancake that serves 44 tablespoons butter 3 extra-large eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour ½ cup milk Topping: 4 ounces...
Makes 1 large pancake that serves 4
4 tablespoons butter
3 extra-large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
½ cup milk
4 ounces clarified butter
Juice of one lemon
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10- or 11-inch cast-iron skillet set over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour and milk until smooth. Pour batter into skillet over melted butter, then bake 25 minutes.
3. As soon as the pancake comes out of the oven, pour on clarified butter, then sprinkle on lemon juice and powdered sugar. Serve at once.
From Sharon Kramis