Makes 1 large pancake that serves 44 tablespoons butter 3 extra-large eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour ½ cup milk Topping: 4 ounces...
Makes 1 large pancake that serves 4
4 tablespoons butter
3 extra-large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
½ cup milk
4 ounces clarified butter
Juice of one lemon
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10- or 11-inch cast-iron skillet set over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour and milk until smooth. Pour batter into skillet over melted butter, then bake 25 minutes.
3. As soon as the pancake comes out of the oven, pour on clarified butter, then sprinkle on lemon juice and powdered sugar. Serve at once.
From Sharon Kramis