Makes 1 large pancake that serves 44 tablespoons butter 3 extra-large eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour ½ cup milk Topping: 4 ounces...
Makes 1 large pancake that serves 4
4 tablespoons butter
3 extra-large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
Most Read Stories
½ cup milk
4 ounces clarified butter
Juice of one lemon
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10- or 11-inch cast-iron skillet set over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour and milk until smooth. Pour batter into skillet over melted butter, then bake 25 minutes.
3. As soon as the pancake comes out of the oven, pour on clarified butter, then sprinkle on lemon juice and powdered sugar. Serve at once.
From Sharon Kramis