Makes 1 large pancake that serves 44 tablespoons butter 3 extra-large eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour ½ cup milk Topping: 4 ounces...
Makes 1 large pancake that serves 4
4 tablespoons butter
3 extra-large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
½ cup milk
4 ounces clarified butter
Juice of one lemon
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10- or 11-inch cast-iron skillet set over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour and milk until smooth. Pour batter into skillet over melted butter, then bake 25 minutes.
3. As soon as the pancake comes out of the oven, pour on clarified butter, then sprinkle on lemon juice and powdered sugar. Serve at once.
From Sharon Kramis