Makes 1 large pancake that serves 44 tablespoons butter 3 extra-large eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour ½ cup milk Topping: 4 ounces...
Makes 1 large pancake that serves 4
4 tablespoons butter
3 extra-large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
Most Read Stories
½ cup milk
4 ounces clarified butter
Juice of one lemon
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 10- or 11-inch cast-iron skillet set over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, flour and milk until smooth. Pour batter into skillet over melted butter, then bake 25 minutes.
3. As soon as the pancake comes out of the oven, pour on clarified butter, then sprinkle on lemon juice and powdered sugar. Serve at once.
From Sharon Kramis