¼ cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
1 (6-pound) frozen turkey breast with bones, defrosted
1. Combine the mustard, maple syrup and orange juice concentrate.
2. Loosen the skin from the meat and spread some of the mustard baste on the meat with a spoon. Replace the skin.
3. Place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 350-degree oven 1½ hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Baste often with the mustard baste.
4. Carve the turkey from the bone and arrange on a serving platter. The turkey can be served warm or cold.
Note: If preparing the turkey for use in sandwiches make a double batch of the baste and serve the excess as a spread in place of regular mustard.
From The Seattle Times archives, 1992