¼ cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
1 (6-pound) frozen turkey breast with bones, defrosted
1. Combine the mustard, maple syrup and orange juice concentrate.
2. Loosen the skin from the meat and spread some of the mustard baste on the meat with a spoon. Replace the skin.
3. Place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated 350-degree oven 1½ hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 175 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Baste often with the mustard baste.
4. Carve the turkey from the bone and arrange on a serving platter. The turkey can be served warm or cold.
Note: If preparing the turkey for use in sandwiches make a double batch of the baste and serve the excess as a spread in place of regular mustard.
From The Seattle Times archives, 1992