Serves 41/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided 4 eggs 1 cup milk 1 cup flour 3 cups frozen pitted sweet cherries (1- pound package...
1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
1 cup milk
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
1 cup flour
3 cups frozen pitted sweet cherries
(1- pound package)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Place 1/3 cup butter in an 11- to 12-inch ovenproof skillet or shallow baking dish. Place skillet in a preheated 425-degree oven to melt butter and heat skillet.
2. Place eggs in blender or food processor and process for 1 minute. With motor running, gradually add milk, then flour, and process 30 seconds longer. Remove pan from oven.
3. Pour batter into hot melted butter and return skillet to oven. Bake in 425-degree oven for 20 minutes or until puffy and golden.
4. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet. Stir in frozen cherries. Sprinkle sugar and orange peel over cherries. Cook and stir over medium heat until cherries are glazed and thawed. Blend cornstarch and water together until smooth, and stir into cherries. Cook and stir until thickened. Spoon cherry sauce into baked Dutch Baby, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.