Makes 1 serving
1 pack ramen noodles with flavor packet
1 large egg
½ teaspoon butter
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
2 slices American cheese
¼ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
½ scallion, green part only, thinly sliced on the bias (optional)
1. Bring 2½ cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the noodles and cook for two minutes. Add the flavor packet, stir, and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and carefully add the egg. Do not stir; pull the noodles over the egg and let sit for one minute to poach.
3. Carefully transfer everything to a serving bowl, add the butter, cheese and sesame seeds and mix. Garnish with the scallions if desired.
Adapted by The New York Times from Roy Choi