If time is running short, try this holiday recipe for No Cook Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
Makes about 2 cups
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced sugared or candied ginger
1. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir in ginger if using.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Note: The sugared or candied ginger can be found in most major supermarkets.
From The Seattle Times File