If time is running short, try this holiday recipe for No Cook Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
Makes about 2 cups
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced sugared or candied ginger
1. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir in ginger if using.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Note: The sugared or candied ginger can be found in most major supermarkets.
From The Seattle Times File