If time is running short, try this holiday recipe for No Cook Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
Makes about 2 cups
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced sugared or candied ginger
1. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir in ginger if using.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Note: The sugared or candied ginger can be found in most major supermarkets.
From The Seattle Times File