If time is running short, try this holiday recipe for No Cook Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
Makes about 2 cups
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- 100 drug arrests kick off new push against downtown crime
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced sugared or candied ginger
1. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir in ginger if using.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Note: The sugared or candied ginger can be found in most major supermarkets.
From The Seattle Times File