If time is running short, try this holiday recipe for No Cook Cranberry-Orange Sauce.
Makes about 2 cups
1 (16-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons minced sugared or candied ginger
1. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir in ginger if using.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Note: The sugared or candied ginger can be found in most major supermarkets.
From The Seattle Times File