2 tablespoons white miso
2 tablespoons lime juice
Zest of 1 lime
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cut into strips
1. In a zip-close plastic bag, combine the miso, lime juice, lime zest, black pepper, honey and chili-garlic paste. Squish around in the bag until well combined. Place the chicken strips into the bag and squeeze out any air. Refrigerate for six to eight hours.
2. When ready to cook, heat the oven to 450 F or heat the grill to medium-high. If using the oven, place a wire rack over a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray.
3. Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Arrange the chicken strips over the rack-baking sheet or on the grates of the heated grill. Grill for two minutes or roast for four to five minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 F. Let rest for five minutes.
Nutrition information per serving: 160 calories; 15 calories from fat (9 percent of total calories); 2 g fat (0 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 65 mg cholesterol; 8 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 6 g sugar; 28 g protein; 340 mg sodium.
Alison Ladman, The Associated Press