This fruit-salad recipe is quick-to-fix.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
½ cantaloupe, rind removed, seeded and cut into spears
1 cup blueberries, picked over and washed
1 cup green grapes, cut in halves
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- 100 drug arrests kick off new push against downtown crime
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
1 cup peeled and cubed mango
3 ½ tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
1. Put cantaloupe spears on a platter. Combine the blueberries, grapes and mango; spoon over the cantaloupe.
2. Whisk together the honey and lime juice. Pour over the fruit and garnish with mint.
Note: Cut the prep time down by buying refrigerated containers of cubed fresh fruit in the produce section. Purchase about 5 to 6 cups for this recipe, drain the fruit and toss with the dressing.
From The Seattle Times file