A holiday recipe for Hot Green Beans
Makes 4 servings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound fresh green beans, stringy tops removed
1 teaspoon anchovies, minced very fine
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon garlic, minced fine
1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
2 cups store-bought seasoned croutons
1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1. Preheat a wide sauté pan, add in the olive oil and the green beans and cook over medium-high heat until the green beans soften and start to blister.
2. Add in the anchovies and garlic, take 10 seconds to stir them in and distribute them evenly, then immediately add tomatoes, croutons and pepper, tossing rapidly. The water from the cherry tomatoes will cool down the pan and keep everything from burning, and also form a dressing which will coat everything else. After about 15 seconds, turn off the heat and transfer to your serving dish.