¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon salt
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
2 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of 1 orange
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
8 ounces green beans, trimmed
1 pound large peeled and deveined raw shrimp
1. Heat the oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic, orange zest and rosemary. Stir in the olives and the green beans to coat. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the shrimp, stirring them into the other ingredients. Roast for another five minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and firm. Serve immediately.
— Alison Ladman, The Associated Press