¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon salt
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
2 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of 1 orange
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
8 ounces green beans, trimmed
1 pound large peeled and deveined raw shrimp
1. Heat the oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic, orange zest and rosemary. Stir in the olives and the green beans to coat. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the shrimp, stirring them into the other ingredients. Roast for another five minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and firm. Serve immediately.
— Alison Ladman, The Associated Press