Makes 1 sandwich
Chocolate, orange marmalade, white bread and a hot grill. It is weirdly simple and delicious.
1 ounce chocolate
2 slices white bread
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
½ tablespoon butter, melted
1. Place chocolate on 1 slice of bread, covering as much of the bread as you can. You may have to break or chop the chocolate to do so. Spread the marmalade on the other slice, and put the slices together as a sandwich. Brush melted butter on both sides of the sandwich.
2. Place on a medium hot grill and cook until both pieces of bread are toasted and have grill marks and the chocolate is melted, turning once. Covering the grill will help it cook faster.
Daniel Neman, St. Louis Post-Dispatch