Crostini are the must-have party basic. Use as a base for assorted toppers, such as creamy cheeses, tapenade or spreads.
Makes 24-32 servings
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Seattle’s Super Bowl: Not football, but pho
- Teens charged in Jungle shooting grew up amid tumult, drug deals
- Mom’s drug deal brought sons to Jungle, police say
- Shortage of homes for sale pushes prices upward, buyers outward
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the baguette with a serrated knife into ¼ -inch diagonal slices. Lay out on a baking sheet pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and garlic. Lightly brush the baguette slices with the herb oil, then sprinkle with salt. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until just crispy.
© 2013 Kathy Casey Food Studios, www.kathycasey.com