Crostini are the must-have party basic. Use as a base for assorted toppers, such as creamy cheeses, tapenade or spreads.
Makes 24-32 servings
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
Most Read Stories
2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the baguette with a serrated knife into ¼ -inch diagonal slices. Lay out on a baking sheet pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, thyme and garlic. Lightly brush the baguette slices with the herb oil, then sprinkle with salt. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until just crispy.
© 2013 Kathy Casey Food Studios, www.kathycasey.com