8 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
Most Read Stories
1 cup chopped dried apricots
½ cup dried cranberries
1. Melt the chocolates in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
2. Meanwhile, line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Using a ruler and a pencil, draw a 9- by 10-inch rectangle on the paper. Turn the paper face down on the baking sheet.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the paper and spread to form a rectangle. Sprinkle the cashews, apricots and cranberries over the chocolate. Set aside for two hours until firm. Cut the bark in 1- by 3-inch pieces and serve at room temperature.
— Adapted from Tampa Bay Times from Ina Garten’s “Barefoot Contessa.”