Makes enough for 4 tostadas
6 hard-boiled eggs
1 avocado, chopped
Small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped (plus additional for serving)
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
1 chipotle chili (in adobo), finely chopped
4 corn tortillas
1 lime, cut into wedges (for serving)
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the avocado, cilantro, chopped chipotle, and salt to taste. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
3. To serve, preheat the oven to broil. When the oven’s hot, toast your tortillas by putting them directly on the rack, making sure to flip them to the other side after about a minute. Be sure to watch them carefully so they don’t burn. Spoon one-fourth of the egg salad on each of the four tortillas and sprinkle with a little more cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram