Makes enough for 4 tostadas
6 hard-boiled eggs
1 avocado, chopped
Small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped (plus additional for serving)
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
1 chipotle chili (in adobo), finely chopped
4 corn tortillas
1 lime, cut into wedges (for serving)
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the avocado, cilantro, chopped chipotle, and salt to taste. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
3. To serve, preheat the oven to broil. When the oven’s hot, toast your tortillas by putting them directly on the rack, making sure to flip them to the other side after about a minute. Be sure to watch them carefully so they don’t burn. Spoon one-fourth of the egg salad on each of the four tortillas and sprinkle with a little more cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram