Makes enough for 4 tostadas
6 hard-boiled eggs
1 avocado, chopped
Small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped (plus additional for serving)
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
Most Read Stories
1 chipotle chili (in adobo), finely chopped
4 corn tortillas
1 lime, cut into wedges (for serving)
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the avocado, cilantro, chopped chipotle, and salt to taste. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
3. To serve, preheat the oven to broil. When the oven’s hot, toast your tortillas by putting them directly on the rack, making sure to flip them to the other side after about a minute. Be sure to watch them carefully so they don’t burn. Spoon one-fourth of the egg salad on each of the four tortillas and sprinkle with a little more cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram