Makes enough for 4 sandwiches
6 hard-boiled eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 artichoke heart quarters (in oil), chopped
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped (with additional for serving)
8 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, basil, kalamata olives, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Let rest in the fridge for two hours before serving. Serve this on toasted grainy bread, open-faced, like a French tartine, with a bit more chopped basil on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram