Makes enough for 4 sandwiches
6 hard-boiled eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 artichoke heart quarters (in oil), chopped
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped (with additional for serving)
8 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, basil, kalamata olives, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Let rest in the fridge for two hours before serving. Serve this on toasted grainy bread, open-faced, like a French tartine, with a bit more chopped basil on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram