Makes enough for 4 sandwiches
6 hard-boiled eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 artichoke heart quarters (in oil), chopped
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Undetected measles led to Clallam County woman’s death
Most Read Stories
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped (with additional for serving)
8 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, basil, kalamata olives, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Let rest in the fridge for two hours before serving. Serve this on toasted grainy bread, open-faced, like a French tartine, with a bit more chopped basil on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram