Makes enough for 4 sandwiches
6 hard-boiled eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 artichoke heart quarters (in oil), chopped
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped (with additional for serving)
8 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, basil, kalamata olives, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Let rest in the fridge for two hours before serving. Serve this on toasted grainy bread, open-faced, like a French tartine, with a bit more chopped basil on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram