Makes enough for 4 sandwiches
6 hard-boiled eggs
6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
10 artichoke heart quarters (in oil), chopped
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped (with additional for serving)
8 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
1. Roughly chop the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, basil, kalamata olives, mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Let rest in the fridge for two hours before serving. Serve this on toasted grainy bread, open-faced, like a French tartine, with a bit more chopped basil on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram