Makes enough for about 2 dozen hors d’oeuvres-size toasts
6 hard-boiled eggs
A small handful of fresh dill, chopped (plus more for serving)
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
5.29-ounce box of tiny toasts
3.5 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced into small pieces
1. Grate the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the dill, capers, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
3. When ready to serve, spoon some of the egg salad on your tiny toasts, top with a piece of salmon and sprinkle a bit more dill on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram