Makes enough for about 2 dozen hors d’oeuvres-size toasts
6 hard-boiled eggs
A small handful of fresh dill, chopped (plus more for serving)
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
Most Read Stories
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
5.29-ounce box of tiny toasts
3.5 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced into small pieces
1. Grate the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the dill, capers, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
3. When ready to serve, spoon some of the egg salad on your tiny toasts, top with a piece of salmon and sprinkle a bit more dill on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram