Makes enough for about 2 dozen hors d’oeuvres-size toasts
6 hard-boiled eggs
A small handful of fresh dill, chopped (plus more for serving)
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
5.29-ounce box of tiny toasts
3.5 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced into small pieces
1. Grate the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the dill, capers, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
3. When ready to serve, spoon some of the egg salad on your tiny toasts, top with a piece of salmon and sprinkle a bit more dill on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram