Makes enough for about 2 dozen hors d’oeuvres-size toasts
6 hard-boiled eggs
A small handful of fresh dill, chopped (plus more for serving)
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- Chai, elephant at heart of zoo fight, dies at 37
- Seahawks fans’ complaints about Cam Newton have a familiar ring
- Paul Allen megayacht destroyed most of Caribbean coral reef, officials say
- Tech startups working hard to sell a culture that job hunters will buy into
- Boeing’s 737 MAX takes wing with new engines, high hopes
Most Read Stories
1 heaping tablespoon Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Sea salt and pepper
5.29-ounce box of tiny toasts
3.5 ounces of smoked salmon, sliced into small pieces
1. Grate the eggs and put them in a bowl.
2. Add the dill, capers, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
3. When ready to serve, spoon some of the egg salad on your tiny toasts, top with a piece of salmon and sprinkle a bit more dill on top.
From Ellise Pierce, Fort Worth Star-Telegram