3 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
1 can (4¼ ounce) chopped ripe (black) olives
6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
½ pound sliced deli turkey
¼ lb. sliced Swiss cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced hard salami
¼ lb. sliced provolone cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced bologna
1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
2. Cut the bread in half horizontally; carefully hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1-inch shell (save insides of bread for another use).
3. Spoon half of the olive mixture over bottom half of bread. Layer with turkey, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, bologna and remaining olive mixture. Replace bread top. Cut into six wedges.
Adapted by Lisa Abraham, Akron Beacon Journal from “Taste of Home Recipes Across America”