3 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
1 can (4¼ ounce) chopped ripe (black) olives
6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France
Most Read Stories
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
½ pound sliced deli turkey
¼ lb. sliced Swiss cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced hard salami
¼ lb. sliced provolone cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced bologna
1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
2. Cut the bread in half horizontally; carefully hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1-inch shell (save insides of bread for another use).
3. Spoon half of the olive mixture over bottom half of bread. Layer with turkey, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, bologna and remaining olive mixture. Replace bread top. Cut into six wedges.
Adapted by Lisa Abraham, Akron Beacon Journal from “Taste of Home Recipes Across America”