3 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
1 can (4¼ ounce) chopped ripe (black) olives
6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- How Evergreen State prof guided Supreme Court on gay marriage
Most Read Stories
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
½ pound sliced deli turkey
¼ lb. sliced Swiss cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced hard salami
¼ lb. sliced provolone cheese
¼ lb. thinly sliced bologna
1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
2. Cut the bread in half horizontally; carefully hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1-inch shell (save insides of bread for another use).
3. Spoon half of the olive mixture over bottom half of bread. Layer with turkey, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, bologna and remaining olive mixture. Replace bread top. Cut into six wedges.
Adapted by Lisa Abraham, Akron Beacon Journal from “Taste of Home Recipes Across America”