This is a quick-to-fix summer gazpacho recipe.
Makes 6 servings
4 cups watermelon chunks, seeded
1 cup peeled, seeded cucumber, finely diced
1 cup peeled, seeded cantaloupe, finely diced
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
1/2 teaspoon salt
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
1/2 cup crème fraîche
1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
1. In a blender, purée the watermelon until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the watermelon purée, cucumber, cantaloupe, salt, lemon juice and tarragon. Refrigerate until completely chilled, or at least 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the crème fraîche, basil and mint. Serve the soup topped with the herbed crème fraîche.
From Alison Ladman for The Associated Press.