1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
4 tablespoons canola mayonnaise, divided
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver
Most Read Stories
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 scallions, chopped
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
11/3 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
1 pound lump crab meat, drained and shell pieces removed
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Combine bell pepper, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, salt, pepper, onion, egg and egg yolk. Add 1/3 cup panko and crab; toss gently. Divide crab mixture into eight equal portions; shape each into a ¾-inch-thick patty. Place remaining panko in shallow dish. Gently dredge patties in panko.
2. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add four crabcakes; cook four minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and crabcakes. Combine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and remaining ingredients; serve with crabcakes.
From Cooking Light