Serves six to eight
5 large oranges
2 large pink grapefruit
¾ cup orange marmalade
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
1. To peel the oranges and grapefruit: Slice away the tops and bottoms. Sit on a flat end and slice away the orange peel and white pith with a small sharp knife.
2. Over a bowl, slice between the membranes to remove each section. Stir in the orange marmalade; the juice of the fruit will liquefy the marmalade. Cover and refrigerate. Serve very cold.
Adapted by The Seattle Times in 1993 from “The Breakfast Book” by Marion Cunningham.