Serves six to eight
5 large oranges
2 large pink grapefruit
¾ cup orange marmalade
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
1. To peel the oranges and grapefruit: Slice away the tops and bottoms. Sit on a flat end and slice away the orange peel and white pith with a small sharp knife.
2. Over a bowl, slice between the membranes to remove each section. Stir in the orange marmalade; the juice of the fruit will liquefy the marmalade. Cover and refrigerate. Serve very cold.
Adapted by The Seattle Times in 1993 from “The Breakfast Book” by Marion Cunningham.