Serves six to eight
5 large oranges
2 large pink grapefruit
¾ cup orange marmalade
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- Live updates from the state boys basketball tournament
Most Read Stories
1. To peel the oranges and grapefruit: Slice away the tops and bottoms. Sit on a flat end and slice away the orange peel and white pith with a small sharp knife.
2. Over a bowl, slice between the membranes to remove each section. Stir in the orange marmalade; the juice of the fruit will liquefy the marmalade. Cover and refrigerate. Serve very cold.
Adapted by The Seattle Times in 1993 from “The Breakfast Book” by Marion Cunningham.