Serves six to eight
5 large oranges
2 large pink grapefruit
¾ cup orange marmalade
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
1. To peel the oranges and grapefruit: Slice away the tops and bottoms. Sit on a flat end and slice away the orange peel and white pith with a small sharp knife.
2. Over a bowl, slice between the membranes to remove each section. Stir in the orange marmalade; the juice of the fruit will liquefy the marmalade. Cover and refrigerate. Serve very cold.
Adapted by The Seattle Times in 1993 from “The Breakfast Book” by Marion Cunningham.