Serves 8 750-milliliter bottle fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais 1/2 cup fresh clementine or orange juice 1/2 cup unsweetened pomegranate...
750-milliliter bottle fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais
1/2 cup fresh clementine or orange juice
1/2 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
1/2 cup Grand Marnier liqueur
1 firm pear with the skin, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
2 clementines or 1 orange, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
2 tablespoons superfine sugar
In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Chill, tightly covered, at least eight hours before serving.
Nutrition information per serving: 180 calories; 0 calories from fat (0 percent of total calories); 0 g fat (0 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 0 mg cholesterol; 24 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 19 g sugar; 1 g protein; 5 mg sodium.