Serves 8 750-milliliter bottle fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais 1/2 cup fresh clementine or orange juice 1/2 cup unsweetened pomegranate...
750-milliliter bottle fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais
1/2 cup fresh clementine or orange juice
1/2 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
1/2 cup Grand Marnier liqueur
1 firm pear with the skin, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
2 clementines or 1 orange, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
2 tablespoons superfine sugar
In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Chill, tightly covered, at least eight hours before serving.
Nutrition information per serving: 180 calories; 0 calories from fat (0 percent of total calories); 0 g fat (0 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 0 mg cholesterol; 24 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 19 g sugar; 1 g protein; 5 mg sodium.