2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
¼ teaspoon bottled minced garlic
3 6-ounce cans skinless boneless pink salmon in water, drained
¼ cup sliced scallions
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons plus ½cup dry breadcrumbs, divided
1 teaspoon salt-free Cajun seasoning blend
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon canola oil
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Prepare aioli: Combine ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Prepare cakes: Combine salmon, onion, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, Cajun seasoning and mustard in a medium bowl. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a ½-inch-thick patty. Dredge patties in remaining breadcrumbs.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Cook patties three minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through.
4. Serve aioli over salmon. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired.
— Adapted by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from “Cooking Light: The Food Lover’s Healthy Habits Cookbook” (Oxmore House, $24.95)