2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
¼ teaspoon bottled minced garlic
3 6-ounce cans skinless boneless pink salmon in water, drained
¼ cup sliced scallions
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons plus ½cup dry breadcrumbs, divided
1 teaspoon salt-free Cajun seasoning blend
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon canola oil
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Prepare aioli: Combine ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Prepare cakes: Combine salmon, onion, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, Cajun seasoning and mustard in a medium bowl. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a ½-inch-thick patty. Dredge patties in remaining breadcrumbs.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Cook patties three minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through.
4. Serve aioli over salmon. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired.
— Adapted by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from “Cooking Light: The Food Lover’s Healthy Habits Cookbook” (Oxmore House, $24.95)