Makes 4 servings
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
1 bag (12-ounce) broccoli slaw
1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
1. In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustard until the sugar is nearly dissolved. Toss with the broccoli slaw and apple. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. (The slaw will soften a bit as it stands).