Makes 4 servings
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
1 bag (12-ounce) broccoli slaw
1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
1. In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustard until the sugar is nearly dissolved. Toss with the broccoli slaw and apple. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. (The slaw will soften a bit as it stands).