Makes 4 servings
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
Most Read Stories
1 bag (12-ounce) broccoli slaw
1 apple, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
1. In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustard until the sugar is nearly dissolved. Toss with the broccoli slaw and apple. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. (The slaw will soften a bit as it stands).