Makes 1 cup
This is not only low in calories, but it packs a terrific flavor punch for an everyday side salad. It’s also great with a main-dish salad of tuna or sliced chicken or grilled shrimp.
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup peanut oil
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Thursday notes: Seahawks escape suspension binge, NFL.com ranks Carroll, and more
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon chopped celery
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1½ teaspoons tomato paste
1½ teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Dash each of salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor until almost smooth. Makes about 1 cup.
— Adapted by Linda Cicero, The Miami Herald