Makes 1 cup
This is not only low in calories, but it packs a terrific flavor punch for an everyday side salad. It’s also great with a main-dish salad of tuna or sliced chicken or grilled shrimp.
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup peanut oil
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon chopped celery
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1½ teaspoons tomato paste
1½ teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Dash each of salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor until almost smooth. Makes about 1 cup.
— Adapted by Linda Cicero, The Miami Herald