Makes 1 cup
This is not only low in calories, but it packs a terrific flavor punch for an everyday side salad. It’s also great with a main-dish salad of tuna or sliced chicken or grilled shrimp.
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup peanut oil
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers
Most Read Stories
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon chopped celery
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1½ teaspoons tomato paste
1½ teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Dash each of salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor until almost smooth. Makes about 1 cup.
— Adapted by Linda Cicero, The Miami Herald