1 pound ground beef, chicken or turkey
Pinch of sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Explore this: How fast is your neighborhood densifying?
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- David Goldberg, husband of Sheryl Sandberg, dies at 47
Most Read Stories
1 minced garlic clove
1 teaspoon fresh ginger (if you only have dry ginger, that can work, too)
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
2 teaspoons 100 percent maple syrup or local honey
2 tablespoons canola, grape seed or safflower oil
Your favorite Asian dipping sauce (peanut, hoisin, etc.)
Combine all ingredients, except dipping sauce, and roll into balls. Then bake, grill or pan-fry till they are cooked all of the way through. Serve alongside sauteed veggies and your favorite Asian dipping sauce.
— Adapted by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution from Dana Yarn