1 tablespoon mild olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
- Mariners lose fourth straight game
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces Humboldt Fog or Maytag blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
1 cup torn mixed soft herbs (such as chives, basil, cilantro and parsley)
Flaked sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar and mustard.
2. On a platter, arrange the tomato slices. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the tomatoes, then top with the cheese and herbs. Sprinkle with the sea salt and black pepper.
Nutrition information per serving: 170 calories; 110 calories from fat (65 percent of total calories); 12 g fat (6 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 20 mg cholesterol; 10 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 4 g sugar; 8 g protein; 590 mg sodium.
Alison Ladman, The Associated Press