1 tablespoon mild olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces Humboldt Fog or Maytag blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
1 cup torn mixed soft herbs (such as chives, basil, cilantro and parsley)
Flaked sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar and mustard.
2. On a platter, arrange the tomato slices. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the tomatoes, then top with the cheese and herbs. Sprinkle with the sea salt and black pepper.
Nutrition information per serving: 170 calories; 110 calories from fat (65 percent of total calories); 12 g fat (6 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 20 mg cholesterol; 10 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 4 g sugar; 8 g protein; 590 mg sodium.
Alison Ladman, The Associated Press