1 tablespoon mild olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces Humboldt Fog or Maytag blue cheese, sliced or crumbled
1 cup torn mixed soft herbs (such as chives, basil, cilantro and parsley)
Flaked sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar and mustard.
2. On a platter, arrange the tomato slices. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the tomatoes, then top with the cheese and herbs. Sprinkle with the sea salt and black pepper.
Nutrition information per serving: 170 calories; 110 calories from fat (65 percent of total calories); 12 g fat (6 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 20 mg cholesterol; 10 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 4 g sugar; 8 g protein; 590 mg sodium.
Alison Ladman, The Associated Press