Serve 4 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil 8 to 10 anchovy fillets 5 or 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or chopped 2 red Fresno chilies, seeded...
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
8 to 10 anchovy fillets
5 or 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced or chopped
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
2 red Fresno chilies, seeded and chopped
1/3 cup dry vermouth
1 pound spaghetti
1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Bring a large pot of water to boil. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Melt the anchovy fillets into the oil, stirring until they break up and dissolve completely into the oil. Add the garlic and chilies. Reduce heat to low. Stir that a few minutes, then add the vermouth.
Salt the boiling water and cook the pasta to al dente. Before draining, ladle out about a cup of the starchy pasta-cooking water and add to the sauce. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce along with the parsley, tossing with tongs for one to two minutes for the flavors to absorb.
From “My Year in Meals,” by Rachael Ray (Atria/Simon & Schuster, 2012).