Mobile Chowdown pits food vendors from Seattle against some from Portland at the Seattle Center on Saturday.
The popular food-cart extravaganza Mobile Chowdown returns at 11 a.m. Saturday at Seattle Center, with about 20 street-food vendors from Seattle and Portland.
Look at it as sort of a throwdown. Who has the better Korean taco truck: our Marination Mobile or Portland’s Koi Fusion? The better pork sandwich: Seattle’s Maximus/Minimus or The People’s Pig in Portland?
Bring your appetite or lots of friends to share and debate.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Acclaimed Portland food carts Whiffies and Potato Champion also will be there, as will a beer garden. The food carts will be parked around the old Fun Forest site (now known as Center Square). Admission is free.
Tan Vinh, Seattle Times staff reporter