Mobile Chowdown pits food vendors from Seattle against some from Portland at the Seattle Center on Saturday.
The popular food-cart extravaganza Mobile Chowdown returns at 11 a.m. Saturday at Seattle Center, with about 20 street-food vendors from Seattle and Portland.
Look at it as sort of a throwdown. Who has the better Korean taco truck: our Marination Mobile or Portland’s Koi Fusion? The better pork sandwich: Seattle’s Maximus/Minimus or The People’s Pig in Portland?
Bring your appetite or lots of friends to share and debate.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
Most Read Stories
Acclaimed Portland food carts Whiffies and Potato Champion also will be there, as will a beer garden. The food carts will be parked around the old Fun Forest site (now known as Center Square). Admission is free.
Tan Vinh, Seattle Times staff reporter