Six easy steps to great-looking, great-tasting scrambled eggs.
Q: Many scrambled eggs I get are dried out and tasteless. How can I improve on these sorry examples at home?
A: For great-looking and great-tasting scrambled eggs, you need a little patience and these easy techniques.
1. Beat your eggs until they’re completely blended. Add a little water, cream or milk to make them tender. Use 1 tablespoon of liquid per egg.
2. Prep the pan. Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium flame and toss in a pat of butter. Make sure the butter coats the pan.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
Most Read Stories
3. Pour in the eggs. Pause to let them heat slightly — gentle heat is essential.
4. Patience makes perfect. Move the eggs across the pan like a bulldozer so the eggs cook evenly. This takes a little time, but it’s worth it.
5. As the eggs start to set, add chopped fresh herbs or bits of ham or cheese.
6. Turn your cooked eggs onto warmed plates and dig in!