Beginning Aug. 17, the Happy Hour column will be published in Weekend Plus, in the dining-out section. It will continue to be published online on Wednesdays.
Attention, fans of Tan Vinh’s Happy Hour column: It’s moving to a different day and a different section.
Beginning this week, Happy Hour will appear in the dining-out section of Weekend Plus every Friday.
This gives the column a little more room, and allows more space for recipes on the food-focused Your Wednesday page.
For readers who like to plan ahead, we’ll continue to publish Happy Hour on seattletimes.com on Wednesdays.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Evergreen senior’s death renews football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
Most Read Stories
Coming this Friday: The Latona Pub, in Seattle’s Green Lake neighborhood.
Weekend Plus editor