Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you're asked to make a donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children's Hospital).
Eat well, do good.
Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you’re asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Details: Donate any amount of your choosing. The offer is limited to one free short stack of pancakes per guest and valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
IHOPs are located on Aurora Avenue North, First Hill, Tukwila, Bellevue, SeaTac, Renton, Issaquah, Lynnwood and in other Northwest cities. To find one near you, go to http://ihoplocator.com.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?