Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you're asked to make a donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children's Hospital).
Eat well, do good.
Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you’re asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Details: Donate any amount of your choosing. The offer is limited to one free short stack of pancakes per guest and valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
IHOPs are located on Aurora Avenue North, First Hill, Tukwila, Bellevue, SeaTac, Renton, Issaquah, Lynnwood and in other Northwest cities. To find one near you, go to http://ihoplocator.com.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected