Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you're asked to make a donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children's Hospital).
Eat well, do good.
Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you’re asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Details: Donate any amount of your choosing. The offer is limited to one free short stack of pancakes per guest and valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
IHOPs are located on Aurora Avenue North, First Hill, Tukwila, Bellevue, SeaTac, Renton, Issaquah, Lynnwood and in other Northwest cities. To find one near you, go to http://ihoplocator.com.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind