Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you're asked to make a donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children's Hospital).
Eat well, do good.
Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you’re asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Details: Donate any amount of your choosing. The offer is limited to one free short stack of pancakes per guest and valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
IHOPs are located on Aurora Avenue North, First Hill, Tukwila, Bellevue, SeaTac, Renton, Issaquah, Lynnwood and in other Northwest cities. To find one near you, go to http://ihoplocator.com.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ