Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you're asked to make a donation to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children's Hospital).
Eat well, do good.
Today, March 1, is National Pancake Day at IHOP. You get a free short stack and, in exchange, you’re asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (which includes Seattle Children’s Hospital).
Details: Donate any amount of your choosing. The offer is limited to one free short stack of pancakes per guest and valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
IHOPs are located on Aurora Avenue North, First Hill, Tukwila, Bellevue, SeaTac, Renton, Issaquah, Lynnwood and in other Northwest cities. To find one near you, go to http://ihoplocator.com.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs