The drinks and food are modest and cheap at Suite 410.
At Suite 410 the happy-hour snack is limited to a complimentary fruit-and-cheese spread. Summertime cocktails cost $5. It’s like the old-school bar menus, when drinks and food options were modest and cheap.
This Wednesday marks the anniversary of Suite 410 under new ownership. True to its mantra to keep this bar simple and low key, no grand celebration was planned nor Facebook announcement posted.
Suite 410 keeps it simple and is better for it. It works well as a commuter bar for the downtown-retail workers, a pit stop for a $5 mint julep or tiki punch before catching the bus home. Or to meet up before dinner or a show.
Last year, the owners of the historic Oliver’s Lounge and the Mayflower Park Hotel took over this vodka bar that was known for its fruity and spicy “Hot Mango Love” concoction, one of the city’s most popular vodka drinks.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
That candy cocktail stayed on the menu. But there is better tequila and whiskey on those shelves now. More classic cocktails such as the Negroni get featured.
Suite 410, 410 Stewart St., offers happy hour 4-7 p.m. Tuesdays-Saturdays with $3 beer, $5 well drink and $6 selected cocktails and wine. The $5 summer cocktails are offered at any hour until end of August. Information: 206-682-4101, suite410bar.com
Tan Vinh: 206-515-5656 or email@example.com