Food writer Lynne Rossetto Kasper suggests this Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding Cake as one that might be what a reader is seeking.
Dear Lynne: The chocolate cake we had on our honeymoon was wonderful, but we couldn’t get the recipe. So we’re hoping maybe you have something close to it. Bittersweet with coffee flavoring, the cake was dense and rich. Thank you for any recipe you could share.
— Terri and Mitchell
Dear Terri and Mitchell: Hopefully, this is close to what you had. Good chocolate pays off here, so look for brands like Valrhona, Michel Cluizel, Guittard and Lindt.
Lynne Rossetto Kasper hosts “The Splendid Table,” American Public Media’s weekly national show. The program airs Sundays at 2 p.m. on KUOW 94.9 FM. Contact Lynne at www.splendidtable.org.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims