Food writer Lynne Rossetto Kasper suggests this Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding Cake as one that might be what a reader is seeking.
Dear Lynne: The chocolate cake we had on our honeymoon was wonderful, but we couldn’t get the recipe. So we’re hoping maybe you have something close to it. Bittersweet with coffee flavoring, the cake was dense and rich. Thank you for any recipe you could share.
— Terri and Mitchell
Dear Terri and Mitchell: Hopefully, this is close to what you had. Good chocolate pays off here, so look for brands like Valrhona, Michel Cluizel, Guittard and Lindt.
Lynne Rossetto Kasper hosts “The Splendid Table,” American Public Media’s weekly national show. The program airs Sundays at 2 p.m. on KUOW 94.9 FM. Contact Lynne at www.splendidtable.org.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game