Food writer Lynne Rossetto Kasper suggests this Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding Cake as one that might be what a reader is seeking.
Dear Lynne: The chocolate cake we had on our honeymoon was wonderful, but we couldn’t get the recipe. So we’re hoping maybe you have something close to it. Bittersweet with coffee flavoring, the cake was dense and rich. Thank you for any recipe you could share.
— Terri and Mitchell
Dear Terri and Mitchell: Hopefully, this is close to what you had. Good chocolate pays off here, so look for brands like Valrhona, Michel Cluizel, Guittard and Lindt.
Lynne Rossetto Kasper hosts “The Splendid Table,” American Public Media’s weekly national show. The program airs Sundays at 2 p.m. on KUOW 94.9 FM. Contact Lynne at www.splendidtable.org.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Redmond shoplifting spree goes awry when thief hits wife with truck, charges say