Looking for classic Northwest munchables to serve at your Super Bowl party? Look no further.
Here’s a collection of recipes from The Seattle Times test kitchen and other trusted sources, guaranteed to score points with the Seahawks fans in your house.
Serve up some simple but savory fish chowders, chicken wings kissed with heat or honey, nachos with pulled pork, pots of chili (with or without meat) — or go for some big-time flavor with meatballs braised with artichokes and onions.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Then let the game — and the party — begin.
Wings of Desire (Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings)
Meatballs braised with Artichokes and Onions