Looking for classic Northwest munchables to serve at your Super Bowl party? Look no further.
Here’s a collection of recipes from The Seattle Times test kitchen and other trusted sources, guaranteed to score points with the Seahawks fans in your house.
Serve up some simple but savory fish chowders, chicken wings kissed with heat or honey, nachos with pulled pork, pots of chili (with or without meat) — or go for some big-time flavor with meatballs braised with artichokes and onions.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
Then let the game — and the party — begin.
Wings of Desire (Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings)
Meatballs braised with Artichokes and Onions