Looking for classic Northwest munchables to serve at your Super Bowl party? Look no further.
Here’s a collection of recipes from The Seattle Times test kitchen and other trusted sources, guaranteed to score points with the Seahawks fans in your house.
Serve up some simple but savory fish chowders, chicken wings kissed with heat or honey, nachos with pulled pork, pots of chili (with or without meat) — or go for some big-time flavor with meatballs braised with artichokes and onions.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Then let the game — and the party — begin.
Wings of Desire (Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings)
Meatballs braised with Artichokes and Onions