Looking for classic Northwest munchables to serve at your Super Bowl party? Look no further.
Here’s a collection of recipes from The Seattle Times test kitchen and other trusted sources, guaranteed to score points with the Seahawks fans in your house.
Serve up some simple but savory fish chowders, chicken wings kissed with heat or honey, nachos with pulled pork, pots of chili (with or without meat) — or go for some big-time flavor with meatballs braised with artichokes and onions.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
Most Read Stories
Then let the game — and the party — begin.
Wings of Desire (Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings)
Meatballs braised with Artichokes and Onions