Looking for classic Northwest munchables to serve at your Super Bowl party? Look no further.
Here’s a collection of recipes from The Seattle Times test kitchen and other trusted sources, guaranteed to score points with the Seahawks fans in your house.
Serve up some simple but savory fish chowders, chicken wings kissed with heat or honey, nachos with pulled pork, pots of chili (with or without meat) — or go for some big-time flavor with meatballs braised with artichokes and onions.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Then let the game — and the party — begin.
Wings of Desire (Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings)
Meatballs braised with Artichokes and Onions