Randy Newman, Brandi Carlile and John Prine are on the roster for the popular ZooTunes summer outdoor-concert series at the Woodland Park Zoo.
The season kicks off June 23 with Prine, with Kendel Carson & Dustin Bentall, and continues with Old Crow Medicine Show (June 30), Huey Lewis and the News (July 7), John Hiatt & the Combo with Holly Williams (July 17), Newman (July 24), LeAnn Rimes (July 26), Indigo Girls with Lindsay Fuller (July 30-31), Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with JJ Grey & Mofro (Aug. 7), Todd Snider’s Traveling Folk Show with Shawn Mullins, Hayes Carll and Sarah Jarosz (Aug. 11), Loreena McKennitt (Aug. 15) and Carlile (Aug. 22-23).
All concerts take place on the North Meadow, near the West Entrance at Phinney Avenue North, between North 55th Street and North 56th Street. Seating is festival style, on the lawn. All shows begin at 6 p.m.; zoo gates open at 5 p.m.
Tickets range from $24-$39.50 and go on sale Friday. One child 12 and under per paid ticket is admitted free. Tickets are available in person at the zoo’s west and south gates during zoo hours and online at www.zoo.org. For more information, call the Woodland Park Zoo at 206-548-2500.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff