Former CIA operative Valerie Plame has a mixed opinion of Showtime's spy drama "Homeland."
Former CIA operative Valerie Plame has a mixed opinion of Showtime’s spy drama “Homeland.”
Plame said Wednesday the Emmy Award-winning TV series is a compelling drama and that star Claire Danes is “fabulous” as a CIA operations officer.
But Plame told a TV critics’ meeting it’s not credible that the character’s bipolar disorder would go unnoticed. She says the depiction of cellphone use inside CIA headquarters is another gaffe, since the phones are not secure and can be traced.
Plame left the CIA after her covert identity was compromised by information leaked to a newspaper columnist in 2003. She is among those featured in the PBS documentary series “Makers: Women Who Make America,” airing later this year.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers