Along with the new sci-fi series “The Orville,” “Beachfront Bargain Hunt,” “Insecure,” and more, on Sunday, Sept. 10.
“The 2018 Miss America Competition”
Young women from across the country vie for the crown at Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall. Chris Harrison hosts with Sage Steele; Thomas Rhett, Molly Sims, Jordin Sparks, Jess Cagle, Maria Menounos and Nina Davuluri serve as judges. 9 p.m. Sunday on KOMO.
Madeline Mckenzie: email@example.com
Also on Sunday
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
“The Orville,” 8 p.m. (KCPQ): Series premiere; Ed Mercer’s enthusiasm about his promotion to captain dampens when his ex-wife, Kelly, is assigned as his first officer; an alien race ambushes the crew in an attempt to steal a time-accelerating device.
“Beachfront Bargain Hunt,” 8 p.m. (HGTV): Season 17 premiere; Tyler and Madi look for a home in Carolina Beach, N.C.
“Insecure,” 8 p.m. (HBO): Season two finale; Issa, Molly and Lawrence face choices affecting their work and personal lives, and consider what the future holds for them.
“Canadian Country Music Association Awards,” 8 p.m. (CBUT): Canada’s top country music artists perform, including Dean Brody, Jess Moskaluke and Blake Shelton; plus awards and special guest appearances.
“Fear the Walking Dead,” 9 p.m. (AMC): New leadership assumes control of the Ranch; with the Ranch dangerously low on resources, Madison and Walker leave in search of a solution; Nick and Alicia struggle to keep the peace.
“Top of the Lake: China Girl,” 9 p.m. (SUNDANCE): Premiere; Detective Robin Griffin, newly back in Sydney and partnered with a new recruit, takes up the case of a body in a suitcase on Bondi Beach.
“E! ’s Look Book,” 9:30 p.m. (E!): A look at Kim Kardashian West’s top looks over the last 10 years.