Also airing on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016: “Vikings” on History and “Incorporated” on USA.
‘Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love’
An all-new holiday movie that is a sequel to last year’s tale of Parton’s early life, “Coat of Many Colors.” The Parton family faces a devastating event, and Dolly herself shows up in a small role. 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 30, on NBC.
Also on Wednesday
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Seattle police release statements from officers who killed Charleena Lyles
- Wet, snowy winter creates life-threatening hazards for Pacific Crest Trail hikers
- Mariners, nearly at full strength, show they can play, and beat, the best
“Lethal Weapon,” 8 p.m. (Fox): When a $1 million casino heist turns deadly, Riggs takes a young witness into his care.
“Kids Sweets Showdown,” 8 p.m. (Food Network): Hosts Ali Sweeney and Harley Morenstein have the kids bake and decorate holiday train cakes.
“Speechless,” 8:30 p.m. (ABC): Maya gets the family to help J.J. romance a girl at school.
“Frequency,” 9 p.m. (The CW): Frank investigates when Raimy tells him about an unexpected connection to the Nightingale’s first kill.
“Vikings,” 9 p.m. (History): Ragnar arrives in Kattegat, where he devises a plan to return to Wessex to right past wrongs, but he discovers his closest allies may have other plans.
“Code Black,” 10 p.m. (CBS): Willis, Leanne and Jesse put their lives on the line to operate on an officer with an explosive bullet in her leg.
“Incorporated,” 10 p.m. (USA): In a corporate-controlled future, Ben Larson keeps secrets from his family and co-workers.
“Impastor,” 10:33 p.m. (TVLand): The FBI has a surprise plan for Buddy, and Sheriff Graham finally drops the hammer on the pastor.