‘The Astronaut Wives Club’
This new drama series is almost a literal blast from the past (based on the book by Lily Koppel) about the seven young wives of American astronauts. It features JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Yvonne Strahovski, Dominique McElligott, Odette Annable, Erin Cummings, Azure Parsons and Zoe Boyle. Series premiere, 8 p.m. Thursday, June 18, on ABC.
Also on Thursday
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): San Francisco Giants at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“A Place to Call Home,” 8 p.m. (KCTS): Sarah and George begin a secret affair and start meeting at the cottage for their romantic trysts. Anna attempts to subtly push her father toward Sarah, hoping that if she can get them together he will be more open to her relationship with Gino.
“Inside the Actors Studio,” 8 p.m. (Bravo): Emmy-award winning actor Jim Parsons talks about his theater roots, his partner, Todd Spiewak, and the creation of his TV show, “The Big Bang Theory.”
“Them!” (1954), 8:45 p.m. (TCM): Bug experts, a state trooper and an FBI agent track giant mutant ants from New Mexico to Los Angeles.
“Aquarius,” 9 p.m. (NBC): The Black Panthers affect the investigation into the death of an African-American woman; amid the chaos, Emma runs away from home; Hodiak gives Manson a near-fatal beating.
“Complications,” 9 p.m. (USA): After saving a young boy from a drive-by shooting, ER doctor John Ellison learns he is marked for death and becomes compelled to save him; ER nurse Gretchen Polk tries to keep John clear of their supervisor’s suspicions.