‘The Astronaut Wives Club’
This new drama series is almost a literal blast from the past (based on the book by Lily Koppel) about the seven young wives of American astronauts. It features JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Yvonne Strahovski, Dominique McElligott, Odette Annable, Erin Cummings, Azure Parsons and Zoe Boyle. Series premiere, 8 p.m. Thursday, June 18, on ABC.
Also on Thursday
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): San Francisco Giants at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“A Place to Call Home,” 8 p.m. (KCTS): Sarah and George begin a secret affair and start meeting at the cottage for their romantic trysts. Anna attempts to subtly push her father toward Sarah, hoping that if she can get them together he will be more open to her relationship with Gino.
“Inside the Actors Studio,” 8 p.m. (Bravo): Emmy-award winning actor Jim Parsons talks about his theater roots, his partner, Todd Spiewak, and the creation of his TV show, “The Big Bang Theory.”
“Them!” (1954), 8:45 p.m. (TCM): Bug experts, a state trooper and an FBI agent track giant mutant ants from New Mexico to Los Angeles.
“Aquarius,” 9 p.m. (NBC): The Black Panthers affect the investigation into the death of an African-American woman; amid the chaos, Emma runs away from home; Hodiak gives Manson a near-fatal beating.
“Complications,” 9 p.m. (USA): After saving a young boy from a drive-by shooting, ER doctor John Ellison learns he is marked for death and becomes compelled to save him; ER nurse Gretchen Polk tries to keep John clear of their supervisor’s suspicions.