The CBS series returns March 30.
Bellevue police officer Seth Tyler will compete on the next season of CBS’ “The Amazing Race.” In the long-running reality competition, teams compete for a $1 million prize in a race around the world. This season’s twist is that all the racers are strangers who will meet at the starting line.
Tyler, 37, says in his show bio that he’s excited about exploring new cultures but scared about being in places where he doesn’t speak the language. He would most like to visit Australia.
The CBS series returns 10 p.m. March 30.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Why watermelon is good for you
- Why Republicans can’t govern | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed