We live-blogged Tuesday night's "American Idol" episode featuring auditions from Denver.
We live-blogged Tuesday night’s “American Idol” episode featuring auditions from Denver.
Here’s how the evening unfolded:
5:00 – “This … is ‘American Idol’.”
5:02 – We’re in Denver, folks, and the judges are definitely going to be feeling light-headed because of the altitude. Especially guest judge Victoria Beckham.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
- Get rid of single-family zoning? These conversations shouldn’t be secret
Most Read Stories
5:03 – Our first audition of the night features Mark Labriola. Mark likes cheese. Good choice of song! “Tempted” by Squeeze. He has no range but I like him. Victoria’s hair is very weird. Mark gets four yeses and we have our first golden ticket of the night.
5:07 – Mario Galvan is up next. He has an annoying laugh, and the judges are mocking him. Seriously mocking him.
5:12 – We’re back and treated to a montage people with bad attitudes after getting rejected. Can you blame them.