We live-blogged Tuesday night's "American Idol" episode featuring auditions from Denver.
We live-blogged Tuesday night’s “American Idol” episode featuring auditions from Denver.
Here’s how the evening unfolded:
5:00 – “This … is ‘American Idol’.”
5:02 – We’re in Denver, folks, and the judges are definitely going to be feeling light-headed because of the altitude. Especially guest judge Victoria Beckham.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
Most Read Stories
5:03 – Our first audition of the night features Mark Labriola. Mark likes cheese. Good choice of song! “Tempted” by Squeeze. He has no range but I like him. Victoria’s hair is very weird. Mark gets four yeses and we have our first golden ticket of the night.
5:07 – Mario Galvan is up next. He has an annoying laugh, and the judges are mocking him. Seriously mocking him.
5:12 – We’re back and treated to a montage people with bad attitudes after getting rejected. Can you blame them.