Tippi Hedren and real-life daughter Melanie Griffith guest star in third-season premiere of "Raising Hope" Tuesday, Oct. 2.
This wonderfully twisted sitcom kicks off its third season with a couple of great guest stars. Tippi Hedren (“The Birds”) and her real-life daughter Melanie Griffith (“Body Double”) play the grandmother and mother of Jimmy’s girlfriend Sabrina. And what with Maw Maw (Cloris Leachman) and that adorable baby around, almost anything could happen. Season premiere, 8 p.m. Tuesday on Fox(seattletimes.com/tvlistings).
Doug Knoop, Seattle Times staff
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @dougknoop
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Also on Tuesday
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“The Voice,” 8 p.m. (NBC): The best blind auditions; the coaches review their decisions so far.
“Alaska: The Last Frontier,” 9 p.m. (Discovery): The Kitcher family struggles with a harsher than average winter; desperate for food, Atz Lee and Jane venture onto the ice to fish; Otto and Atz embark on a dangerous mission.
“Hart of Dixie,” 8 p.m. (CW): Zoe has a difficult time choosing between Wade and George; Lemon tries to get a job and her own apartment.
“Private Practice,” 10 p.m. (ABC): The doctors reminisce during a celebration at Addison’s house; Sheldon counsels a suicidal patient who makes a shocking confession.
“Sons of Anarchy,” 10 p.m. (FX): Complications arise as the Sons band together to face a new adversary.
The New York Times