Hey, Rachel and Guy did it over on the Food Channel, so now Fox offers up a junior edition of their “MasterChef” series, featuring 24 cooks between the ages of 8 and 13. The judges panel includes Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot. Series premiere, 8 p.m. Friday on Fox (seattletimes.com/tvlistings).
Doug Knoop, Seattle Times staff
email@example.com or on Twitter @dougknoop
Also on Friday
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
Most Read Stories
“MLB Baseball,” 7 p.m. (ROOT): Oakland Athletics at Seattle Mariners (Live).
“The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” (2005), 7:30 p.m. (ABC Family): Children join forces with the lion mystic Aslan to free the land of Narnia from the White Witch’s wintry spell. Based on the novel by C.S. Lewis.
“Shark Tank,” 9 p.m. (ABC): Chic fashion accessories for dogs; a Breathalyzer app; gourmet mango preserves; an update on the creator of spa-quality body scrubs.
“America’s Next Top Model,” 9 p.m. (CW): Previously unseen footage includes flirtations, confessions and meltdowns.
“Blue Bloods,” 10 p.m. (CBS): Frank pushes to have a cop killer brought to justice, but Erin drops the charges and releases the suspect due to lack of evidence.
“Hello Ross,” 10 p.m. (E!): Guest singer Gloria Estefan.
The New York Times