Bravo will premiere "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl" a female-centric version of its makeover hit "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" on Jan. 12. That's one night after...
Bravo will premiere “Queer Eye for the Straight Girl” a female-centric version of its makeover hit “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” on Jan. 12. That’s one night after a new season of the original “Queer Eye” begins on the cable channel.
“Straight Girl” will feature a new group of makeover experts, dubbed the “Gal Pals,” although three are men fashion maven Robbie Laughlin, lifestyle guru Danny Teeson, decor visionary Damon Pease, female-perspective provider Honey Labrador, the first woman on the “Queer Eye” team.
In its third season, “Straight Guy” will venture out of the New York area for the first time, as the Fab 5 take their services to London for two shows and then to Texas, where they’ll spruce up an entire college fraternity.
Most Read Stories
- 'It's bigger than sports:' Why the Seahawks decided to stay in the locker room during Sunday's anthem WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
“Alexander” star to invade sitcom world, on “Scrubs”
Colin Farrell is guest-starring in an episode of “Scrubs.” The “Alexander” star will be on the NBC sitcom Jan. 25, the network says. The role apparently came about through his friendship with “Scrubs” actor Zach Braff.
It will be Farrell’s first prime-time series appearance in the United States (he’s done some TV work overseas).
His other movie credits include “Daredevil,” “S.W.A.T.” and “A Home at the End of the World.” He has two films set for release next year: “Ask the Dusk” and “The New World.”
Seattle Times news services