Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Even though he’s been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote “Jack Reacher,” a thriller adapting Lee Child’s novel “One Shot,” part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, “It was so much fun making the film.”
He said the wit of the movie and the charm of his character were elements that made the film fun.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in “Die Another Day” in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry – something she said she “never thought” she’d say.
“You can even like a guy very much, like an actor very much, and there isn’t any chemistry,” she said but added, “It was a great relationship to play. It was a lot of fun.”
Cruise was making his fifth trip to South Korea and received honorary citizenship in the city of Busan on Thursday evening. “Jack Reacher” opens in South Korea next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film’s Japan premiere.