Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Even though he’s been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote “Jack Reacher,” a thriller adapting Lee Child’s novel “One Shot,” part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, “It was so much fun making the film.”
He said the wit of the movie and the charm of his character were elements that made the film fun.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in “Die Another Day” in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry – something she said she “never thought” she’d say.
“You can even like a guy very much, like an actor very much, and there isn’t any chemistry,” she said but added, “It was a great relationship to play. It was a lot of fun.”
Cruise was making his fifth trip to South Korea and received honorary citizenship in the city of Busan on Thursday evening. “Jack Reacher” opens in South Korea next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film’s Japan premiere.