LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer have separated after nine years of marriage.
Maguire’s representative has confirmed a People magazine report on the breakup.
The former couple tells People in a joint statement that the decision came “after much soul searching and consideration.” Maguire and Meyer say their “first priority remains raising our children together with enduring love, respect and friendship.”
Maguire and Meyer have a 9-year-old daughter, Ruby, and a 7-year-old son, Otis.
Most Read Stories
- Slain Tacoma police officer sacrificed himself to save partner, shooter’s wife, witness says VIEW
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- Why longtime Washingtonians are leaving the Seattle area
- 3 new homeless-encampment sites announced by Seattle Mayor Ed Murray
- Washington state electors join movement seeking to deny Trump the presidency
Meyer is a jewelry designer and the daughter of longtime Hollywood executive Ron Meyer.