The man in the suit and tie and the duo who buys clothes at thrift shops are the leaders at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
The man in the suit and tie and the duo who buys clothes at thrift shops are the leaders at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
MTV announced Wednesday that Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have six nominations each. Bruno Mars has four nominations.
Timberlake’s “Mirrors,” Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ “Thrift Shop” and Mars’ “Locked Out of Heaven” will battle Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” for video of the year.
Timberlake’s “Mirrors” and “Suit & Tie” are up for best male video, pop video and collaboration, among others. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ nominations include hip-hop video and collaboration.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
Most Read Stories
Thicke, Miley Cyrus, Pink and Thirty Seconds to Mars have three nominations each.
The VMAs will air live Aug. 25 from Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.