Theater lovers are football fans, too: Watch a "Book of Mormon" audience freak out after the Seahawks win the playoff game.
One minute before yesterday’s matinee performance of “Book of Mormon” at the Paramount Theatre, the customary “turn off your cellphones,” announcement was made.
“The entire audience laughed. It was the last minute of the Seattle Seahawks game,” wrote HB Radke, who filmed the video, above.
The Vikings kicker was about to make what was sure to be a winning field goal in the Vikings-Seahawks playoff game, dashing the Seahawks’ hopes.
We all know what happened.
Most Read Stories
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump VIEW
- Here's where the Seahawks stand in free agency
- Sen. Patty Murray will oppose Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court
Watch as polite theater-goers lose their minds and start chanting “SEA-HAWKS! SEA-HAWKS!” (to the bemusement of a few confused out-of-towners).
Since this is Seattle, we assume they all politely put their cellphones away and were very quiet afterwards.