Theater lovers are football fans, too: Watch a "Book of Mormon" audience freak out after the Seahawks win the playoff game.
One minute before yesterday’s matinee performance of “Book of Mormon” at the Paramount Theatre, the customary “turn off your cellphones,” announcement was made.
“The entire audience laughed. It was the last minute of the Seattle Seahawks game,” wrote HB Radke, who filmed the video, above.
The Vikings kicker was about to make what was sure to be a winning field goal in the Vikings-Seahawks playoff game, dashing the Seahawks’ hopes.
We all know what happened.
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
- 3 dead, 1 wounded in Oregon shooting; suspect arrested
- This is how much more you’d have to pay for a home near light rail
- Did Lorenzo Romar, Brandon Roy and UW’s recruiting of the Porter brothers cross the line?
- Seattle-area home prices surge to new high
Most Read Stories
Watch as polite theater-goers lose their minds and start chanting “SEA-HAWKS! SEA-HAWKS!” (to the bemusement of a few confused out-of-towners).
Since this is Seattle, we assume they all politely put their cellphones away and were very quiet afterwards.